Danny Mount on 20 Sep 2003 11:32:43 -0000

RE: [eia] Spanish Land Phase, 6/07

Sorry.  On my map I see a depot in Sweden but as I was going back through my
orders I just found where I had removed it.  Any one object to my placing a
depot back in Sweden (Malmo will do)?

-----Original Message-----
From: eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Danny Mount
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2003 8:43 PM
To: eia@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eia] Spanish Land Phase, 6/07

Depot creation: Taranto, Swedish fleet ($2)
Depot removal: none

II Swedish Corps -> Taranto (f/5-)
I Swedish Corps -> Taranto ($.5)

3I Spanish Corps (w/ Castanos) -> Naples ($6); battle to occur

I corps in Gerona -> Barcelona (f/a)

I,C corps (w/ de las Cuesta) hold in Tunis (f/a)

Naples corps disembarks -> Benghazi ($1); lays siege

(I Swedish Corps at 1C now)

Total: $10

Do any of the Turkish corps wish to retire to Naples?

Can someone please set up an escrow for the Naples battle?