Everett E. Proctor on 20 Sep 2003 07:25:35 -0000

[eia] Question

I had thought that the morale modifiers on the Operational possibilities
chart (e.g. +1 for both sides in a desert) changed the morale level on
the combat resolution chart.  However, rule 7.5.2.13.2.1 seems to say
that they change the calculated morale level of your troops.  What am I
missing?

  7.5.2.13.2.1: The final morale levels used are  those of the first day
less "-0.5" for each succeeding day plus any OPERATIONAL POSSIBILITIES
CHART modifiers. Final morale levels are otherwise not re-calculated
even if reinforcements arrived.