Michael Gorman on 15 Sep 2003 06:07:53 -0000

[eia] Russian Land Phase

Now that I've caught up with the list, it looks like it's time for the Russian Land Phase.

Depot Removal: North of Minsk, Vitebsk
Depot Creation: Nemirov, The swamp space in Lithuania ($2)

The infantry corps at Grodno moves to Vilna (f/a)
One Cavalry Corps south of VIlna moves to VIlna (f/a)
Kutusov, 4I and 1C corps move to Lemberg ($11) (Four at range 2 and one at range 3) The Cossack in Posen moves to Lubeck. I don't recall if city garrisons raise river fording costs, but the cossack can go SW to Glogau, over to Wittenberg and then up so it doesn't matter.
The cossack at Kovno moves one space south to be between Grodno and Konigsberg
The cossack south of Vilna moves two spaces to be west of Brest-Litovsk

Total Cost: $13

That should be it.
Austria needs to decide if the corps at Lemberg will fight outside of the city or join the garrison inside.