Michael Gorman on 9 Sep 2003 22:38:11 -0000

Re: [eia] up next

At 05:41 PM 9/9/2003 -0400, you wrote:
At present, we are waiting for Prussia to reply to the second Political Phase escrow.

kdh

P.S. How would people feel about changing the name of the escrows? I would prefer calling the first escrow the "Declaration of War" escrow (since that's all it is). And then I would like to call the second escrow the "Political Phase" escrow (without any Roman numerals). I find it just a little confusing referring to Political Phase I and Political Phase II. Would anyone mind if we made this change?

Doesn't bother me