Kyle H on 9 Sep 2003 21:41:22 -0000

[eia] up next

    At present, we are waiting for Prussia to reply to the second Political Phase escrow.

kdh

P.S.  How would people feel about changing the name of the escrows?  I would prefer calling the first escrow the "Declaration of War" escrow (since that's all it is).  And then I would like to call the second escrow the "Political Phase" escrow (without any Roman numerals).  I find it just a little confusing referring to Political Phase I and Political Phase II.  Would anyone mind if we made this change?