CPS - Personal on 8 Sep 2003 20:56:01 -0000

Re: [eia] _What_The_Hell_

If someone said to me in a face-to-face game, "Let me publically laugh at what
you're trying to do", I would a) try very hard not to flip the gameboard in
their face, and b) put that someone on my do-not-play-games-with-that-guy list.

Maybe there are other on-line games where things are different, but to my
knowledge, you Mike are the only one in this game who slams fellow players like
this.

Maybe I'm somewhat too sensitive and you're somewhat careless in your wording.
Maybe I'm the only one who feels the way I do, and I should just get the hell
out and find a game where everyone is as big a baby as I am.

Can't we just play the game and not say nasty things to each other ?

-JJY