Michael Gorman on 6 Sep 2003 13:37:22 -0000

RE: [eia] Fight or Withdraw?

At 07:47 AM 9/6/2003 -0700, you wrote:
Hmmmm.  You are right that it was no surprise that Russia was going to fight
on.  However, since I have pretty much given away my choice in tactics, I'm
wondering if I mnight not be permitted to withdraw and take the pursuit
losses.  Your call, Mike.
I don't really care. You can withdraw or we can set up an escrow for chit choices and you can pick the same or different chit. The power of second guessing makes it such that chit choices can always be treacherous.

Mike