Joel Uckelman on 4 Sep 2003 05:58:55 -0000

Re: [eia] testing

Thus spake Michael Gorman:
> Just seeing if the list is working.  I'm not getting responses from any of
> the nomic or ellipses sites for the game so I thought I'd see if it's total.

My DSL was down all day because my landlord's maintenance people finally
came to screw (unsuccessfully!) with my phone which hasn't been working for
three weeks. And yes, you read correctly: The DSL works but the voice
doesn't, despite that they both use the same phone line.

--
J.