Kyle H on 31 Aug 2003 15:46:08 -0000

Re: [eia] An important point about Denmark !

    I have no right to complain since it was my mistake.  So now the Denmark
corps has 8 infantry/ 0 cavalry (as long as everyone else is agreeable).
    So where does Eugene end up?  I guess he would have had to stay with the
corps he started with.  That corps went to Cherbourg.  So now Eugene and
Massena are both at Cherbourg?  Is that consistent with what you were
thinking, JJ?

kdh

----- Original Message -----
From: "J.J. Young" <jjy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <eia@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 31, 2003 10:49 AM
Subject: [eia] An important point about Denmark !

Actually, Eugene did not give the French +1 to their rolls- cav superiority
did.  Eugene gave the Danes -1 to their rolls.  So I say, recalculate the
effects of the Danish rolls without the -1.  Which would cause:

First round:  French suffer -1 I and -0.7 morale.
Second round:  French suffer -1 I and -0.8 morale.

Danes break.  Political losses/gains are the same as before.

The added morale loss drops the French pursuit to class 4, and a roll of 3
makes 15% of 3 cav factors = no loss.

Does this sound fair to everyone ?

-JJY