Michael Gorman on 30 Aug 2003 15:19:08 -0000

RE: [eia] Russian Land Phase

At 10:56 AM 8/30/2003 -0700, you wrote:
Mike, doesn't a depot already exist at Vitebsk?  In your April orders you
removed a depot at Riga, then created one at Minsk and Vitebsk.
The one at Vitebsk wasn't created since I didn't need two supply chains to support 7 corps, just two physical depots. But, now it does exist. It looks like things are settling out that I did understand the depot rules correctly this time, so I'll continue with my land phase.

1I at Vilna drops a 5 factor garrison and moves to Grodno (f/5-)
Kutusov and the remaining 6 corps at Vilna move south to engage Blucher. Four are fed from Vilna and two from north of Minsk ($8)
The cossack at Minsk moves to join the army fighting Blucher
The cossack at Grodno moves into Prussia 5 spaces to end SE of Posen
The cossack at Kovno holds

Total cost: $10 (including depot creation from previous mail)
I have one forage roll to generate and then a field battle with Blucher

Mike