Joel Uckelman on 29 Aug 2003 05:48:37 -0000

Re: [eia] Russian Land Phase

Thus spake Michael Gorman:

> The depot did exist before this turn.  The depot that is extending the line
> is not being built this turn, it already existed.  It is a part of a valid
> supply chain, but that clause is placed after the statement that the depot
> had to already exist.  It was that phrasing that actually made me think I
> could do this.
>
> Mike

The 'existing' part of "an already existing (before this Turn) depot"
indicates to me that the relevant depot has continued to exist into the
present. But at the point when you're attempting to place a depot at Vilna,
there is no longer a depot at Minsk. So I think the placement at Vilna
isn't legal.

--
J.