Kyle H on 26 Aug 2003 01:12:22 -0000

Re: [eia] Retreat rules

>  Kyle, is it possible ( or
> too much trouble? ) to post these house rules on our EiA web page?  Hope
> I've helped muddy the waters sufficiently!

    Jim, I agree that we should put something like this together.  But my
amount of free time just took a serious nose-dive, as I am beginning my new
job this week.  If someone else has the time to comb through our archives
looking for house rules, I would encourage them to have at!  Failing that,
perhaps we could just try to do a collective brain-storming session and see
what we come up with.

kdh