Michael Gorman on 20 Aug 2003 04:46:36 -0000

RE: [eia] Dice server automated response

At 08:55 PM 8/19/2003 -0700, you wrote:
The Prussian army is composed of the 1st, 4th, 6th corps and the Polish
Cavalry.  Total Prussian factors are 35 I and 10 C, plus 2 Polish cav.
Total morale is 3.3.
First off, we are if a forest battle, so remember that casualty levels are reduced by 1. No change in the first Prussian roll, but it will probably matter later.

The Russian army is still the 1st thru 4th infantry, the guard and the 1st and 2nd Cav.
Factors are now 50I, 10G and 13C.  Morale is 3.5

No cav superiority for either side so my rolls are unmodified.

Mike