Joel Uckelman on 16 Aug 2003 21:33:03 -0000

Re: [eia] Turkish forage rolls, April 1807

Thus spake Danny Mount:
> Joel, I am not reading the minor country card the same as what you have
> published here.  Do you have the Egyptian corps mixed up?

II Egypt gave all of its cavalry to the Syrians during my reinforcement
phase, making it just 9I. I Egypt had 15I, 2C and moved from Jerusalem to
Cairo, then dropped 7I, bringing it to 8I, 2C. II Egypt picked up the 7I,
bringing it to 16I, one of which was lost by foraging. So II Egypt should
be at 15I.

I think that's correct.

--
J.