Kyle H on 16 Aug 2003 16:44:55 -0000

Re: [eia] [escrow] April 1807 Political Orders, II

> b) I may or may not expect to have war declared upon me/declare war on
> others sometime sooner/later, and the positioning of my
> troops/leaders/depots may or may not provide information to my enemies,
> declared or undeclared.
>
> So I will be exercising my right to go on my turn.

    I guess that means that I should start doing the same, huh?  After all,
if Austria chooses to wait, but France goes early to help speed things up,
then Austria is effectively gaining the benefits of going last in the
reinforcement phase.  Since those benefits belong to France (at least as far
as land reinforcement is concerned), I guess I should wait to let Austria go
before me from now on.

kdh