J.J. Young on 13 Aug 2003 03:14:23 -0000

Re: [eia] ally calling procedure

> >     Currently, we are waiting for Jim's die roll to determine who will
call
> >allies first (or for his statement that he does not wish to call any
> >allies).

It seems to me that Jim needs to roll regardless of whether or not he plans
to call for allies, since his decision could affect Spain's and any possible
called allies.  It is the order of the _decision_ to call allies that they
are rolling for, not just the possible calls themselves.

-JJY