J.J. Young on 10 Aug 2003 19:51:22 -0000

Re: [eia] Spanish Land Phase, 3/07

> I disembarks w/ de las Cuesta to Tunis ($1) --> siege to occur
> C disembarks to Tunis ($1) --> siege to occur

Just to let you know, Turkey did have the option of fighting a trivial
combat, instead of going into siege.  This is because the garrison was on a
depot (until it chose to burn the depot and withdraw into the city).  So
there is a step to wait for in that kind of situation before making a breach
attempt roll.

Since there was no depot at Tripoli, this choice did not apply there.

-JJY