Danny Mount on 10 Aug 2003 17:26:11 -0000

RE: [eia] Spanish Land Phase, 3/07

Crap! I forgot to remove the depot at Algiers.  I appologize for the mind
lapse.  Let me know if there are any objections in removing it (mostly I
want to hear from Joel since it would affect him the most).

Thanks,
Danny

-----Original Message-----
From: eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Danny Mount
Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2003 12:40 PM
To: eia@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eia] Spanish Land Phase, 3/07

depot creation: with naples fleet, with swedish fleet ($2)
depot removal: stockholm

I disembarks w/ de las Cuesta to Tunis ($1) --> siege to occur
C disembarks to Tunis ($1) --> siege to occur
I corps in Barcelona -> Gerona (f/a)
I disembarks to Tripoli ($1) --> siege to occur
I holds in Naples (f/a)
2I hold in Damietta w/ Castanos ($1)

2 Swedish corps hold in Damietta ($1)

Naples corps holds (f/a)