Danny Mount on 10 Aug 2003 02:34:34 -0000

RE: [eia] Turkish Land Phase, March 1807

one spanish corps to retire into city

-----Original Message-----
From: eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Joel Uckelman
Sent: Saturday, August 09, 2003 12:11 PM
To: eia@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eia] Turkish Land Phase, March 1807

Depot removal: W of Tunis
Depot creation: Ancona ($1)

Egyptians at Cairo pick up 7 factors, now 13I, 4C -> Damietta ($1)
1I, 2C, Syrians, Pechlivan Khan at Cairo -> Damietta ($4)

Egyptians at Jaffa, pick up 9 factors, now 15I, 2C -> Jerusalem (auto)

Tunisians, Kushanz Ali at Algiers -> W of Tunis ($1)

1I stands up at Alexandretta (auto)
1I at Belgrade -> N of Karlstadt ($1)

1I at Ancona holds (auto)
1I at Bologna -> Ancona (5-)
1I, Grand Vizier at Rome holds (auto)
1I NW of Rome -> Rome (auto)

Total cost: $8

Forage roll and escrow for the Fourth Battle of Damietta to follow. Turkey
requests the presence of officials from Guinness at the battle to certify
the new world record in "Most Consecutive Battles in One Place". Spain must
announce whether any corps retire into Damietta, but Danny probably already
knew that.

--
J.