Everett E. Proctor on 9 Aug 2003 05:13:15 -0000

Re: [eia] another voluntary access puzzle

I agree with Joel, except that if you are already at enforced peace with
Prussia, then they would have to leave according to the normal peace
vacate rules.

> This is a nasty problem. As far as I know, the rules give no guidance
> on this matter. In real life, if the Prussians in your example refused to
> leave and you could no longer tollerate their presence,  all you could do
> about it would be to declare war and fight them. That's the time-honored
> way to move an army against its will. And that's why I think you'd be
> stuck with them until you declared war or they left on their own.

Everett E. Proctor <spiritmast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Play Sanctum: Online CCG
http://www.sanctum.nioga.net/