Kyle H on 8 Aug 2003 22:46:46 -0000

Re: [eia] Russian turn

> The I Corps at Riga moves three spaces to north of Minsk ($1)

    Actually, Riga is only 3 spaces away from Minsk.  (I know it is hard to
see on the e-map, but the space N. of Minsk is actually adjacent to the
space E. of Riga.)  So that corps could move all the way to Minsk (at a
reduced price) if you want him to.  Or he can stay where he is.
    Anyway, I only felt the need to say something because the e-map is so
unclear in that area.  I wanted to make sure that Mike was aware that the
two spaces (E. of Riga and N. of Minsk) are indeed adjacent.

kdh