Michael Gorman on 8 Aug 2003 19:56:05 -0000

[eia] Russian turn

Reinforcements
An infantry Corps is placed in Riga and absorbs 8I of the 12I garrison.
The Viborg garrison is increased to 15I

Movement
Depot Creation: Minsk, Vitebsk ($2)
Depot Removal: Riga
The I Corps at Kiev moves three spaces to south of Vitebsk ($1)
The I Corps at Riga moves three spaces to north of Minsk ($1)
The I Corps NE of Riga moves to Minsk ($0.5)
The 2 Cav Corps remain stationary and forage (f/a)
The Cossack north of Kiev moves 5 spaces to south of Pskov
The Cossack two spaces north of Kiev moves to Pskov
The Cossack at Minsk moves to Riga

Total Cost: $5

Economy Phase:
Income: $76 (including American Trade)