Michael Gorman on 6 Aug 2003 19:36:56 -0000

Re: [eia] Spanish Land Phase, 2/07

As I recall, corps are frequently referred to as being potentially a part of a city garrison and that fact was the main reason why we settled on one payment or roll for the entire garrison.

As far as easier goes, if you control the port of a besieged city, all the siege really means is you can't go out the gates. You still have a stable line of supply and transport that the besieging army has no control of so it doesn't make sense that it should cost anymore to supply a besieged city with a good supply line than it would cost to supply any other corps on a supply line that has a sea supply section.

Mike