Joel Uckelman on 30 Jul 2003 20:50:25 -0000

Re: [eia] Turkish Land Phase, January 1807

Thus spake "Kyle H":
>     Joel, I think you have forgotten that it takes an additional movement
> point to cross a river into combat.  So the Egypt corps only had 1 movement
> point remaining when it arrived at the Damietta space.  So it's roll should
> have been 4-.  Since you rolled a 5, that results in one (presumably
> infantry) foraging casualty.

Correct.

> > Egyptians at Cairo pick up 4I (now 16I, 4C) at Cairo (now 7I) -> Damietta
> (5-)
>
> According to my records, there is no infantry corps at Ancona. My records
> show that you have one infantry corps at Mantua and another at Bologna.
>
> > 1I at Ancona holds (auto)

Oops. This was from an old draft of the European part of my orders that
I pasted in, which depended on things that haven't happened. They should be
this instead:

Depot creation: Bologna ($1)
Depot removal: none

1I at Mantua -> Bologna ($1)