J.J. Young on 27 Jul 2003 15:08:12 -0000

Re: [eia] new gamebox!

I've downloaded the new gamebox.  Do we really have a week of downtime ?  I
thought Everett was getting back on Tuesday.

-JJY

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kyle H" <menexenus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <eia@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2003 9:49 AM
Subject: [eia] new gamebox!

>     Here's the message I sent last night but which never got through.
>
> kdh

this might be a good time to transition from our old gamebox to the new one.
(Another good reason to make the transition now is that I finally figured
out today how to exchange the old, flawed map image for a new, corrected
one.)  Because I eliminated the unnecessary maps, the download size is now
less than half the size of the original.  The new gamebox is called
"ourgame2.gbx", it's about 1.5 MB, and it can be downloaded from
http://home.att.net/~menexenus/.

>     Henceforth, all maps that I send out will use the new gamebox.  So if
you want to be able to view the new maps, please take some time this week to
download the new gamebox.