Danny Mount on 23 Jul 2003 02:57:01 -0000

RE: [eia] December '06 map

Kyle, you are right!  The C corps is suppose to be to the NE of Saragossa.  I must have been delving in those Turkish delights  They do that to you, ya know!

-DEM
-----Original Message-----
From: eia-admin@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:eia-admin@xxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Kyle H
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 9:14 PM
To: eia@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eia] December '06 map

    Hello all.  Here's an updated map for the beginning of December 1806.  This map assumes that the Prussian corps at Konigsberg holds.  Also, Danny, please check to make sure that your cavalry corps is in the right space.  You wrote "NW of Saragossa" in your orders, but I suspect that you may have meant to write "NE of Saragossa."

As always, please identify any errors.

kdh