James Helle on 23 Jul 2003 01:21:01 -0000

RE: [eia] Map error

Ahh.  You are correct.  Ok, yes the corps at Konigsburg holds {f/a} and one
of the "Lubeck" corps were indeed intended to be the Stettin corps. Forage
rolls to follow {3 at 5-}.

-----Original Message-----
From: eia-admin@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:eia-admin@xxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Kyle
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 6:02 PM
To: eia@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [eia] Map error

    Yes, but you failed to quote your land orders (which come after
reinforcement orders).  After you placed Blucher at Berlin, you then said to
move the infantry corps at Berlin to Stettin.  Since you made this move
*before* the corps from Wittenberg moved to Berlin, there was no choice but
to move Blucher with the corps.  (A leader cannot be left behind without any
corps to command.)

    Anyway, it doesn't matter now since all of your corps are back in Berlin
with Blucher as you intended.  In the future, though, it might help if you
say which corps your leaders are with in your land orders.  That would avoid
this kind of misunderstanding.

kdh