J.J. Young on 18 Jul 2003 04:19:01 -0000

Re: [eia] Prussian reinf. & land phase-Aug '06

Also the Polish Cavalry corps shouldn't exist at all.

-JJY
----- Original Message -----
From: J.J. Young
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2003 12:10 AM
Subject: Re: [eia] Prussian reinf. & land phase-Aug '06

Here is where the Poland I corps was first placed, two turns ago.  It started at a strength of 9 I.  The next turn, 9/06, 4 Polish I factors were placed in Warsaw.  That's all the Polish factors now in existence, and no cavalry factors have been placed at all.  So Jim, your orders are 1 I, 2 C over.

-JJY