J.J. Young on 12 Jul 2003 04:33:01 -0000

Re: [eia] Turkish Land Phase, September 1806

> I had understood from our last communication that you would pay for supply
> on my way out. If that's not the case, then I need to rewrite my orders.

No, I'm sorry if there was a misunderstanding, but I won't pay supply for
Turkish corps inside Spanish territory.  I realized that your corps had
access to leave Tuscany via Austrian territory, which is why I said I would
pay supply in either British or Austrian areas, but I tried to be clear that
GB couldn't pay supply for an invasion.  I apologize if you had a different
impression.

-JJY