Everett E. Proctor on 19 Jun 2003 20:42:01 -0000

Re: [eia] Origins alert !

I' still planning on going.  I'm pre-registered for all four days. I
have a pretty full schedule for Thursday and Friday already, but have
left Saturday and Sunday pretty open.

I'd definately like to get together with you guys sometime, even if it's
not at Origins.

I'm coming up with a friend from my Deadlands game (David), and since I
don't know how early/late we will be going to/from the Con, I don't want
to impose on J.J., so I'm planning on staying in a hotel.

Hope to actually get to meet most of you then.

-Everett