Kyle H on 7 Jun 2003 22:30:01 -0000

[eia] token woes

    As you know, I have been using minor country tokens to represent French militia tokens on the map.  But even using this tactic we are almost out of both!  However, today I found the solution to our token woes.  Today I noticed for the first time that the game includes *Turkish* 1 militia tokens.  It is impossible for Turkey to place militia factors in its corps, and for all I know, it is impossible for Turkey to build militia factors at all!  (If it is possible, Joel has chosen not to do so.)
    Anyway, unless there is an objection, I plan to use Turkish militia factors to represent French militia factors inside France.  This "patch" should keep us going with our current gamebox indefinitely.

kdh