Kyle H on 31 May 2003 14:44:01 -0000

[eia] French naval and land orders, 4/06

    Sorry for the delay.  I didn't see JJ's naval orders until Friday morning before school, and then after school I did some celebrating (because it was my last day in front of the classroom) and didn't get home until late.

    Anyway, here are my orders.

France's naval phase: All fleets remain in port.

France's land phase: Since Prussia has been so accommodating to the French corps on loan, France chooses to move first in the land phase in order to help pay back that debt.

Depot creation: Grenoble.  ($1)
Depot removal: none.

Piedmont I: Turin => Genoa.  (F/auto)
Bavaria I: E. of Zurich => Turin.  ($1)
Holland I holds at Breda.  (F/auto)
Hesse I holds at Kassel.  (F/auto)
Wurttemburg I holds at Stuttgart.  (F/auto)
1I: W. of Warsaw => W. of Berlin.  ($2)
1I holds N. of Hamburg.  (F/auto)
1I: Minden => Frankfurt.  (F/auto)
1I holds at Lille.  (F/auto)
1I (w/Napoleon & Murat) holds at Paris.  (F/auto)
1I holds at Bourges.  (F/auto)
1I holds at St. Malo.  (F/auto)
1I holds at La Rochelle.  (F/auto)
1I (w/Massena) holds at Grenoble.   (F/auto)
1I holds at Toulon.  (F/auto)

Total cost: $4.

kdh