J.J. Young on 29 May 2003 20:01:02 -0000

Re: [eia] ONLY 10 FACTORS PER FLEET?

> Correct me if I am wrong but each fleet can only hold 10 factors each.  If
> the Egyptian corps has more than 10 factors you will have to leave some
> behind.

I wondered the same thing for a minute, but since the two Turkish fleets are
moving together, Joel can move a total of 20 factors, spread however between
the Egyptian corps (either 14 or 16 factors) and the Turkish I corps that he
moved.  So Turkey has shown that the I corps shipped to Salonika has no more
than 6 factors.

Corps larger than 10 factors can be moved, but not by a single fleet.

-JJY