Kyle H on 16 May 2003 01:11:01 -0000

[eia] Two Sicilies

    Looking back at the specific rule for the Two Sicilies (11.7), it does
not have specific "creation" rules like the other New Political Combos.  The
rule says to treat the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies pretty much like any
other multi-district minor country.  So, upon further review, I agree that
the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies is formed automatically, as soon as one
controls both districts.

kdh