Michael Gorman on 12 May 2003 18:13:01 -0000

RE: [eia] Question about ship building

At 01:50 PM 5/10/2003 -0400, you wrote:
2 ships at Corruna (start date: 3-05)
1 ship at Barcelona (start date: 9-05)
5 ships at Barcelona (start date: 12-05)
-DEM
I guess you would announce starting construction in the economic phase and ending in the reinforcement phase. As I recall from the optional rule, you don't have to actually add the ships to fleets immediately under this option either. But if the port is raided before they are added to fleets they are destroyed without getting to fight.

Mike