Kyle H on 9 May 2003 20:11:02 -0000

Re: [eia] [escrow] December 1805 Political Orders, II

    JJ, I'm slightly puzzled by the wording of your Political orders.  I
mean I guess it doesn't really matter, but since there were no declarations
of war in Part I of the Political Phase, I don't see how you could possibly
need to call on allies.  Similarly, since no minor countries were attacked,
there's really no need to reserve your right to control them, is there?
(And if there had been minor countries that had been attacked, now would be
your opportunity to sponsor them.  I'm not sure that "reserving your right"
is an option we should consider here.)
    Am I missing something?

kdh