Joel Uckelman on 7 May 2003 00:39:02 -0000

Re: [eia] Re: Tripolitania corps forage, siege, and combat rolls

Thus spake "Kyle H":
>     So the Tripolitania corps dies before it can do any damage.  A fitting
> end, I think, to a crappy corps.  :-)
>
> kdh

Hey, you didn't give me a chance to surrender! That's what I was planning
to do, since I'll conquer Tripolitania at the end of the month thus removing
the Tripolitanian corps and returning my garrison as POWs.

I guess since the Tripolitanians destroyed themselves with no losses to me
it makes no difference whether I surrender or we let your rolls stand, save
that the Tunis garrison would be off the map for a month.