James Helle on 5 May 2003 07:57:01 -0000

Re: [eia] Prussian land phase- Nov. 1805

They are destroyed.  My notes said they were absorbed by a corps that moved through there in October, but I did not write that into my land orders.  (note to self: I make notes for a reason)!
----- Original Message -----
From: J.J. Young
Sent: Sunday, May 04, 2003 7:17 PM
Subject: Re: [eia] Prussian land phase- Nov. 1805

Depots destroyed....south of B-L ( only one left is in Warsaw)

Since there is no city in this area, the 3 I garrison is destroyed if this depot is removed.  The factors cannot be transferred into the corps there during the land phase, but I have no objections if you want to say they were transferred during the Nov. reinforcement phase.  Anyone else object ?

-JJY