escrow on 3 May 2003 19:44:02 -0000

[eia] [escrow] Battle of Algiers

The escrow agent at nomic.net has received all requested replies in this
matter, and has released them.

Escrow opened: Sat 03 May 2003 09:29:47
Escrow closed: Sat 03 May 2003 14:43:09

-- BEGIN MESSAGES --

From: russia@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat 03 May 2003 09:39:00

The Algerians chooses Counter Attack

I'm going to be gone for almost the entire day after noon.  If Danny gets
his chit in before then, I'll send out rolls, otherwise, everything about
my forces is public so if Danny wants to reveal his forces and generate all
the dice rolls, that's fine.

Roll modifiers should be -1 to the Spanish roll for leaders and +1 to the
Algerian roll for Cav Superiority, I don't think any of the Spanish corps
can hold enough factors to block Algerian superiority.

Mike

From: spain@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat 03 May 2003 14:43:09

echelon