Michael Gorman on 3 May 2003 15:03:01 -0000

Re: [eia] British Land Phase, 10/05

At 10:50 AM 5/3/2003 -0400, you wrote:
Depot Removal:  none
Depot Creation:  Sveaborg, Naples ($2)

I corps, Cav corps, Portugal:  hold at Naples ($1.5)
2 I corps, Denmark:  hold at Sveaborg ($1.5)

Total Cost:  $5

God Save the King !
-JJY
So we have just the battle at Algiers to resolve and then the French land phase for the turn, right?

I'll reiterate what I stuck in my escrow response for Algiers.  I'm heading out for the day in about two hours and won't be back until late.  So if Danny gets his chit in, he can just generate all the dice for the Algiers battle.

The Algerian forces are public so their strength, morale and tactical ratings are all known.

Mike