J.J. Young on 30 Apr 2003 10:39:01 -0000

Re: [eia] Prussia's peace terms

We had agreed with Mike that he would do this, but it's not binding.  He could screw you over if he chooses (but I don't think he will).

-JJY
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2003 8:04 AM
Subject: Re: [eia] Prussia's peace terms

I thought we had already agreed on Lithuania in our previous negotiations.

At 10:49 AM 4/27/2003 -0400, J.J. Young wrote:
One small thing; since Russia will get to select the province ceded under condition B7 (to Prussia), would Mike be willing to agree to cede Lithuania, so that this new territory will be contiguous with the rest of Prussia ?

-JJY

Not the country I was predicting for territorial claims, but sure, that's fine.