Everett E. Proctor on 29 Apr 2003 20:25:01 -0000

Re: [eia] a try for a simple solution to 12.4

This is the solution that I am most in favor of.   To solve Joel's
problem, I suggest that we should read the honor of war to mean the
closest friendly city that can accommodate those garrisons.

I very much against allowing new corp to enter or reenter the opponent's territory.

-Everett

Everett E. Proctor <spiritmast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Play Sanctum: Online CCG
http://www.sanctum.nioga.net/