Michael Gorman on 23 Apr 2003 19:02:00 -0000

[eia] Russian Land Phase

Well, we've finally reached the last land phase of the turn.

Depot Creation:  One space north of Minsk and Ochakov ($2)
Depot Removal: Novgorod and Taganrog

Bagraton and one I Corps head three spaces south to be 2 spaces due north of the new depot ($2)
Bennigsen and one I Corps move from Vitebsk to Vilna ($1)
Kutusov and one I Corps move 2 spaces east to engage the Austrian corps north of Nemirov (f/auto) One I corps moves from west of the Nemirov battlefield one space south, I'm assuming this garrison won't just surrender for me either, and then continues east and then north into Nemirov (f/3)
One I Corps near Taganrog moves 3 spaces to be east of Ochakov ($1)
Cossacks:
	From west of Novgorod to Vilna
	From Vilna to between Warsaw and Posen
	From North of Vilna to Thorn
	From the Swamp east of Brest-Litovsk to NW of Lublin
	From NW of Taganrog to Odessa
	From west of Vitebsk to the easternmost Polesian swamp area

The Cav corps moves from West of the battle field west of Nemirov through the garrison to its west, I'm assuming they won't choose to just surrender and then to Brest-Litovsk. Prussia will need to decide if the garrison burns the depot and retires into the city or stays out and defends the depot. Then I'll decide if I want to continue moving this corps and how to feed them.

Additonal forage rolls so far:
	Minsk garrison on a 3-

Battles so far:
	Siege at Vilna
	Field battle north of Nemirov, voted best city to fight next to.
	Either a limited field or a siege at Nemirov, Austria's choice

Cost so far: $6

I'll send out the forage rolls that are certain and finish up the cav corps movement when I hear back from Prussia on the garrison's decision.

Mike