J.J. Young on 12 Apr 2003 03:23:01 -0000

[eia] % loss reference guide - 2nd Nemirov

> There are 3 cavalry  factors contributed by the French Emperor.

In an effort to do everything I can to help the game move move along
smoothly and speedily, here's a guide to which of Jim's losses will be
French, and which Prussian.

Of the Prussian army's 60 factors, 17 of them are French, which comes to
28.3 %.

loss #1:  Prussian
loss #2:  French
loss #3:  Prussian
loss #4:  Prussian
loss #5:  Prussian
loss #6:  French
loss #7:  Prussian
loss #8:  Prussian
loss #9:  French
loss #10:  Prussian
loss #11:  Prussian
loss #12:  Prussian
loss #13:  French
loss #14:  Prussian
loss #15:  Prussian
loss #16:  French
loss #17:  Prussian
loss #18:  Prussian
loss #19:  Prussian
loss #20:  French
loss #21:  Prussian
loss #22:  Prussian
loss #23:  French

This is the point where the French corps, having lost 10 of its original 20
factors (counting those 3I lost foraging in May), drops out of the battle.
This table assumes that only the Prussian force fights, and that the
Austrians do not reinforce successfully.

I hope this helps Jim and Mike in the planning process.  Let the rolling
begin !

-JJY