Everett E. Proctor on 10 Apr 2003 23:23:00 -0000

Re: [eia] political points after a battle

I read 10.3.3 as a fix to keep two nations that aren't at war from
fighting each other.  I don't really see how it would apply or make
sense in a non-combat situation.

-Everett

On Thu, 10 Apr 2003 19:09:48 -0400
"Kyle H" <menexenus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>     Actually, what about the rules in 10.3.3?  Honestly, I think that's the
> easiest and simplest way to go.
>
> kdh

Play Sanctum: Online CCG
http://www.sanctum.nioga.net/