Michael Gorman on 10 Apr 2003 22:27:01 -0000

Re: [eia] political points after a battle

At 10:55 PM 4/9/2003 -0500, you wrote:
Thus spake Michael Gorman:

> I would expect it to be handled as if the two nations had just made
> peace.  Which is useless as the access conditions after peace are
> completely undefined in the game.

The only rule I see that seems relevant is 10.3.1.1, which deals with
moving through neutral minors. It prohibits occupying cities and building
depots.

On the other hand, it makes no sense for a garrison to disappear. They're
not an occupying force, so I would imagine that they stick around until you
come back for them. Of course you wouldn't be able to declare war on a
minor like that until you first moved all of your troops out of its
territory.

--
J.
The question is, how can you come back and get the garrison out? You normally can't enter a neutral nation without first declaring war. So, how do you collect the garrison? What rights to build depots, move corps and the like do you have?