Michael Gorman on 9 Apr 2003 18:16:01 -0000

Re: [eia] political points after a battle

At 10:22 PM 4/8/2003 -0400, you wrote:
This interpretation of how allies lose PPs in battle would change Spain's
and GB's political status.  Since we each had 2 corps participating in the
first battle of St. P (when Russia lifted the siege), Spain and GB should
only have lost -1 PP each, not -2 PP.  At the time, Mike must have been
going by the same interpretation I originally had.

So Spain and GB should both be one higher on the political status chart.
Would everyone agree ?

-JJY
I find this interpretation quite odd as in all other ways a combined force is considered one army. To now split them into two armies seems very strange.