Michael Gorman on 8 Apr 2003 19:59:01 -0000

Re: [eia] Russia's 3rd round

At 02:42 PM 4/8/2003 -0400, you wrote:
The 4 Coalition casualties work out to 2 Spanish, 1 Swedish, and 1 British. I assume Danny will want to lose a Spanish cavalry factor rather than the Swedish
one, since Spanish cavalry have only 3 morale (correct me if I'm mistaken,
Danny).

So Russia lost 2 extra guard factors, right ?

Well, there's a slim chance we could break the Russians, so no pursuit just yet.

-JJY
There won't be pursuit in either case as the morale damage and swamp modifiers reduce the pursuit class to nothing even if you guy get s lousy third roll.

And yes to the two extra guards. So, very pricey but better than Everett's worst case rolling in his battle.

Mike