Danny Mount on 5 Apr 2003 04:06:01 -0000

RE: [eia] [escrow] Second St. Petersburg, September 1805

Sorry I haven't responded to this earlier but I just got this email.  It is
the Spanish II, III, and V corps.
-DEM

-----Original Message-----
From: eia-admin@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:eia-admin@xxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of J.J.
Young
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2003 11:11 PM
To: eia@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [eia] [escrow] Second St. Petersburg, September 1805

The Coalition forces include the British II and III corps with 20 I, the
Swedish I corps with 8 I and 1 C, and the Spanish II, III, and VI corps with
25 I and 4 C (correct me if I'm wrong, Danny, especially about corps
numbers).

Total factors 58, morale 3.6.

Unless Danny tells me otherwise, he's handling the die rolls for the battle.

-JJY