Kyle H on 3 Apr 2003 00:41:02 -0000

Re: [eia] Nemirov battle, round 2

    Well, strictly speaking, the Austrian depot inside Austria (in the
forest) and the Austrian depot at Nemirov are equidistant to your current
position (one space away).  Hence, you have the option of retreating him to
either one.  However, retreating your enemy's army onto one of your
provincial capitals doesn't seem wise...  Just wanted to make sure, though.
:-)

kdh